You can visit our web site without providing us with any personal information. However, there are few instances where we ask for your personal information in order to get in touch with you or to send your required information.
Escorts Limited website can use “cookies”. A cookie is a small data file that a web site can transfer to a visitor’s hard drive to keep records of the visits to such site. A cookie contains information such as your username and password that helps us recognize the pages you have visited and improve future visits, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is the information that you provide yourself.
A cookie cannot read data off of your hard drive or read cookie files created by other sites. Information stored in cookies may be encrypted. If you prefer not to accept a cookie, you can set your web browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator) to warn you before accepting cookies or you can refuse all cookies by turning them off in your web browser. However, access to our secured web site sections may require the use of per-session cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer, which you must enable only cookies that get sent back to the originating server. Otherwise, you can still access most of the features on our web site even without accepting a cookie.
Our highest priority is the security of all of our information. In the prevention of unauthorized access or disclosure, we have suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information, be it gathered from our online capabilities or physically gathered information.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites which may or may not be of interest to our clients. However, once left our site by visiting a link, you should be aware that we do not possess any control over that particular website. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should be cautious and examine the privacy statement applicable to that particular website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, feel free to opt out of providing us with information that you may prefer to keep private by leaving the form empty. This may create difficulties in contacting you with regard to your original enquiry.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information by providing us the particular information for whatever purpose we see fit to use it in, you have the right to change your mind at any time and feel free to inform us of these changes by writing to or emailing us at (EMAIL)
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties without your permission or if we are required to do so by law of the country that we are governed by. The governing law of country that we are regulated by can be found on our Terms and Conditions page. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, only if we have your permission initially.
Heidi Fleiss is a website providing an introduction service promoting and advertising self-employed Escorts. All Escorts “Users” who advertise with Heidi Fleiss are Users of the services provided by Heidi Fleiss and are completely independent; no employer or employee relationship exists between the two parties. Money exchanged in legal adult personal services between an Escort advertised on the Heidi Fleiss website and a Customer/Client (user of Heidi Fleiss services/person engaging services of an Escort) is for time and companionship only. Anything implied or inferred within these pages is not to be taken as inducement for payment for anything other than time and companionship. By using this website and our services you are agreeing that you understand this and to our terms & conditions.
Heidi Fleiss may update the Terms from time to time so please review the relevant pages regularly. Should you object to any term or condition, guideline, or subsequent changes made to Heidi Fleiss then we recommend the immediate disuse of our website.
- The company Heidi Fleiss Escorts operates a luxury Escort Service on behalf of self-employed contractors who provide companionship services to clients.
- Heidi Fleiss Escorts acts as an intermediary / broker between the customer and the contractor and receives a commission from the self-employed contractor.
- This website is for adult viewing only.
- Money exchanged for legal adult service is for time and companionship.
- Our contractors are self-employed at all times.
- Heidi Fleiss Escorts has the rights to use all photos of the contractor which are used on the website www.heidifleiss-sa.com/ The right to publish them online appears.
- Heidi Fleiss Escorts provides a comprehensive Protection Concept by screening all clients and contractors. Although we proceed very carefully, we can neither check and guarantee that all information is accurate, correct and complete, nor can we be responsible for errors, inaccurate, misleading of false information. The agency rejects any liability.
- Heidi Fleiss Escort offers a very high standard of discretion. The protection of client data is guaranteed. We confirm that no client information will be provided to any third parties and that we operate on the basis of a strict GDPR policy
Booking & Cancellations
- Bookings can be made via email, phone or online.
- A minimum duration of 1 hour applies to bookings.
- An assignment for an international booking must be received by Heidi Fleiss Escorts at least 24 hours in advance (when possible)
- The client is never permitted to make direct contact with a companion, to exchange contact details, or to disclose these to the companion.
- The client is permitted to cancel the booking free of charge by email or telephone until 24 hours prior to the booking concerned, in which case the deposit shall be transferred to a future booking. In the case of international or 24h+ bookings, a minimum of 72h is required. Already arranged travel costs need to be covered by the client.